Prohighgrades is looking for writers for our blog!
If your English grammar is second to none, vocabulary’s running up from A to Z, and you can state on paper like a pro, then do not lose your chance to join our team!
There is a lot to write about, and we sometimes lack time to cover all the important topics in our blog. That’s why we are looking for writers who could pick the offered theme, research it, and write a comprehensive blog post covering all the specs.
Along with the article topic, you will get the information about text word count or content requirements, if any. Once we get a complete text from you, we will look it over, apply necessary fixes, and publish it.
As you gain experience and get the hang of writing for Prohighgrades, you’ll get more freedom in choosing topics yourself as well as in outlining and writing blog posts as you like.
Sounds good? Then apply now and master your writing talent with Prohighgrades!
What we’re looking for in writers?
Let’s align our expectations to ensure we are a perfect match!
- We need remote writers capable of producing a few 1,000-word posts per month and do the proper research.
- Perfect English spelling, grammar, and punctuation specs should suffice.
- Previous writing experience is a plus, but your test article goes first.
- Not sure to be able to deliver a flawless article sample? No worries - we train you and provide you with ongoing feedback along the way.
What we publish
- Education segment content;
- Articles written for students, teachers, or professors;
- Well-researched and structured texts that don’t contain grammar or lexical errors;
- 100% unique articles;
- Articles with pictures and direct links to outside sources;
- Articles submitted as Google documents.
What we do not publish
- Articles that stand aside educational topics;
- Press releases or sales pitches;
- Content copied from other sources;
- Already published articles.
How to submit an article
It is easy to apply to Prohighgrades; spend no more than 20 minutes to send us an application. Follow these simple rules not to miss out anything:
- Write a 450-500-word article sample.
- Write a 100-word cover letter explaining why you want to write for Prohighgrades.
Our editorial team will review your application and respond in 7 business days at the latest.